Launched in 2016, Instagram Stories became an instant hit, adored by 300 million daily users.
On average, users under 25 spend around 32 minutes a day on Instagram, while those in older age groups spend more than 24 minutes per day.
Considering these stats, it’s clear that this feature offers an amazing opportunity for businesses to reach a broader range of audience and promote their brand, taking the engagement on a whole new level.
In fact, according to Instagram, 1 in 3 of the most viewed Stories are from businesses. So, not using Stories could mean you’re left behind your competition. At 99firms, we have created the infographic below so you can learn more about how other businesses use Stories to give voice and personality to their brand.
Get GREAT Results - Fast!
Download Your Free Report On Easy Content CreationDownload Our FREE Report Now And Discover:
- Uncover the secrets to creating the most amazing content you've ever made!
- Find out how to save tons of time creating content by leveraging the work of others!
- Discover the secrets to getting other people to create content for you - for FREE!
- Learn how to get more traffic from Google and social media by creating the right types of content!
- And much more - all within this special FREE report!